Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii mania

I have wanted to get a Wii for the longest time but have not been able to get my hands on one. The other night, I was at a friend's house and they had gotten Guitar Hero for the PS3 and so I was privileged to get to learn how to play the game. It is tons of fun and I can tell that I would be in trouble if I had it. Last night, we celebrated Christmas with Erin and Will at their house since they were in Houston on Christmas day. His parents gave them a Wii for Christmas and he and I were playing. I made my own Mii character that looks just like me. I kicked his butt in boxing and then we bowled. I beat him once, but he is pretty good to say the least. We played a few rounds and on one of them he got 7 or 8 strikes in a row, nearly a perfect game and me, well, I have never been a good bowler at all. But I think I started to get the hang of it and was playing decent. There was an incident, maybe two, in which a bowling ball nearly killed a couple of spectators, but the whole crowd just jumped up, cheered, and the game went on. I think I'm in trouble now that they have the Wii and they live just around the corner...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...