Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boo hoo

I failed the Praxis. I didn't finish 5 of the 12 written response questions. I took too long and then I looked up at the clock and I had 30 minutes to finish 2 more case studies and 6 answers. I knew that was impossible, but I gave it my best. When the proctor called 9 more minutes, I almost quit, but pulled myself together to complete one more answer thinking, well if I did awesome on the rest of the test, maybe one more answer could give me a passing score, but honestly, I know that is not possible.
Oh well, it was a learning experience and I guess I am glad that I know right away and don't have to wait to find out. I can register now for the next session and know that I need to make my "short answers" really short. Kelly said they don't even have to be complete sentences or paragraphs, just bullets or ideas. I knew that, but had forgotten. Boohooo. I don't have 90 dollars to take it again, but oh well, c'est la vie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...