Saturday, April 25, 2009

Test Anxiety

I have to take the Praxis test tomorrow . . . well, actually today, since I look at the time and see that it is after midnight already, and I am freaking out. I have been having an anxiety attack, not a huge one, but it just makes my asthma act up to the point that as I try to breathe it is so difficult that every time I try to take a good deep breath the side of my neck actually hurt and I struggle. I hate written response tests because they are so . . . (crap I can't think of the word right now). . . "arbitrary"? . . . strike that AMBIGUOUS . . . anyways . . . and I hate multiple choice questions because I can usually narrow it down to two good answers and then I sit there and become way too analytical and find it nearly impossible to determine the "best answer", they all seem to be the "best" answer. Crap! I need to go to bed and just forget about it... There's nothing more I can do except show up and take the friggin test and pray that I pass...

I WILL pass!........(i hope)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...