Friday, September 12, 2008

Shocking and sad













So I have wondered what happened to one of the boys that I had as a first grader a couple of years ago. His name is Juan and he is an amazing, smart boy. The other day it occurred to me that I had not seen him this year and I assumed that they had moved. Today I found out that he is in another 3rd grade class, but has not been to school. He is at Primary Children's Medical Center and has a brain tumor. He had surgery at the beginning of the year and is going through radiation or chemo. I do not know what the outlook is. They do not expect him to come back to school this year at this point. I was hoping that he would be in my class. I was thrown for a loop when I found this out! I can't believe it.

Oh, Juanito! I am praying for you and I hope you get better. I miss you. Don't give up.

Please, please pray for little Juan. We need him to get better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...