Friday, October 17, 2008

A very needed long weekend and evil irony

I have been so excited for this long weekend and then I got sick. Very sick. I had to get a sub on Tuesday and Wednesday. I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad cold. My head literally felt like it would explode and I thought I might die. Okay, maybe not that bad. But then we had been planning on doing something fun for the weekend and since I was sick I decided to stay home. Mom and Kelly went to Vegas and had tons of fun. But next week, I am going up to Lehi for a karate tournament and I also plan to visit Juan at Primary Children's. I am excited for that trip. I am excited to see Juan, not in the hospital, of course, but I want to see him and give him a big hug. Anyways, I need to be feeling better by then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...