Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend fun

So I made my pirate pants and you will be impressed to know that they fit and they look spectacular. I also made a pair for a friend so that we can both be "piratas" for Halloween! I am excited...
I also helped paint the karate studio. What a job! I was there helping for about 10 hours on Saturday and then they went back on Sunday to finish up. It looks awesome though! We painted below the chair rail jet black and then above the chair rail is a sort of greenish brown called "Harvest Brown." The colors look awesome together. They are going to paint around the yin yang red and that will look so cool. It was hard work because the part we painted black is textured really heavily to look like rock so it is really bumpy and took forever to just edge it . . . which was also compounded by the fact that I am super perfectionistic and meticulous and the second I got a drip on the baseboard I had to wipe it so that it was completely smooth and straight. But it pays off because it is beautiful!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...