Friday, March 27, 2009

Just thinking about things

I can't believe it's Friday again already. Don't get me wrong I love my weekends and I am very happy when they come around again, but March has come and gone so soon, which also means that payday is next week too, another treasure that comes so rarely. It seems this school year has flown right by and really, we only have a few more really good weeks of school left because once end of level testing is finished, the kids truly think the year is over, which is enhanced by Spring Fever, the wonderful weather, and all the great activities that we have to look forward to at the end of the year.
So this week our computer teacher decided he found a better job. No one thought to tell me until I was waiting for him to open the door. When he didn't (2nd time this has happened recently)I went to the office to ask if he was gone for the day and found out that he had quit. So now, until they find a new teacher, which could be who knows when, I have to lose my prep time and take the kids to the lab and make sure that they are all using the computers right and stuff. I really think that sucks big time.
TTFN... gotta go, but I will add more later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...