Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whodunnit?







Okay, so I have seen and heard of many people over the years who have had really fun Clue dinner parties where you try to solve who killed the mystery guest. I want to do one, but I don't really know how it works. For example, is the mystery guest just made up? and how do you solve it- is it a scavenger hunt? Does everyone have a clue in their invitation? Are the clues scattered throughout the house- and are they written or do you have to search for the evidence (like an open window or a broken glass or a hair in the bathtub even)? Hmmmm. I think it would be soooo much fun to dress up like Professor Plum or Miss Scarlet or Colonel Mustard and have dinner and solve a good mystery. So CSI or Cold Case to me. I love it. Tell me what you think about it. I want to plan one for sure.

Annie aka "Maestra Magenta" hahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...