Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family pictures

Mom on Santa's lap. She looks a bit nervous, don't you think?
Annie and big brother, Mikey. I can't decide who Michael looks more like. . . I guess it depends on the day and the background lighting. Here he looks like a good mixture of both my parents. Dad's eyes. Mom's nose.
Michael, Kelly, Anne.
But here he looks just like Mom!Michael at the Special Olympics in Park City, Utah.
Wow!
Michael gets ordained a deacon. Moorpark, California. Doesn't he look sharp? Brother Fairbanks bought him that suit. (Here he looks just like Mom too) Kelly wins the Keyhole race. Tooele, Utah.
Oops! But isn't it precious? Kelly and Mikey. .
All the kids visiting Grandma Bertie in Russellville, Arkansas. 1980 Kelly and Mike. Monticello
Kelly's baptism day. 1981.


Kelly and Erin. Tooele, Utah 1982ish.


Grandma and her siblings in Arkansas. 1930's


Grandma with some hot sailors. Woot woot!

Erin at the park in Agoura Hills, California. Why is that cute belly button always showing?


My Grandma Irene and Bucky just a few months before he passed away from cancer. This was taken at a friend's house in Thousand Oaks, California in 1980.

I think it was her 3rd birthday. Look at that belly button! She got a purse and is proudly showing Kelly. This was at the house in Grantsville. Note the paneled walls. Yuck!

One of the first memories I have of Disneyland. Erin was 7, I think.
Holding hands???? We must have been on good terms that day.
If you know her, I am sure you understand. hahaha. Kelly upset because the sun is in her eyes.
Deeda and Fowie on their 50th anniversary in front of their home he built in Los Angeles. 8712 Cadillac Avenue.

My mom and her cousins, Tim Henson (pushing the stroller) and Calvin Brown (in the stroller).

My grandpa, Bucky, holding me. Kelly is the entertainment for the celebration. Grandma Bertie is watching from the background. Taken at our home in Monticello, Utah. Christmas 1978. This is one of my favorite pictures. I miss you Bucky!
Mikey 4, Kelly 6, Annie 1 1/2, Erin 6 months. Notice Erin's fingers in her mouth again... I love Kelly's smile and me looking zoned out, my tongue doesn't fit in my mouth (that's what Bucky always said). I always stick it out like that, especially in pictures, or even more when I am concentrating.
Everyone used to ask if we were twins.
Erin the cake eater. I hope her babies look just like her! Erin looks like a clone of Mom (especially, her nose). Mom in a beef box. What else is there to say? This is one of the pictures that shows how much Erin looks like Mom. If it were in color, you probably couldn't tell who it was.

1 comment:

elegyrl said...

That's so awesome! I love looking at old family photo's! Especially when you can look through them with parents or grandparents and hear the stories that go along wiht it about the people in the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...